[OutVoice] friends of Gothos & The Wavos: our only two NYC summer shows

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 11:16:04 CDT 2010

Friends of the WAVE, dark and light, unite!

We're only doing two shows in New York this summer: back-to-back, the first
two nights of July. It's the beginning of a long holiday weekend; you may be
starting a vacation from NYC. But if, like me, you're gonna be a hard-core
New Yorker for the weekend, or even one night, then we'll look forward to
seeing you.

1) GOTHOS :: the ultimate live goth-rock tribute
a special Electro-Goth Nite
Thursday, July 1st at 8:45 pm
Alphabet Lounge
104 Avenue C at 7th St., NYC
21+ with ID. $10.
www.alphabetnyc.com

2) THE WAVOS :: live '80s & original new wave powerpop & synthpop
Friday, July 2nd, 2010
The Underground Lounge
955 West End Ave., NYC
9:00 pm 'til closing