[OutVoice] PITA Film Festival

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue Jun 15 15:11:48 CDT 2010

Hi All,
    My apologies for not posting this here before. Was my assumption it would be seen at the event page. But a few upset, and I understand why, folks have complained that I did not make this information available here. So I correct and again, apologize.
Advance ticket sales with discounts are now available till 6/20/2010 at http://www.prideinthearts.com/2010PITAGLBTfilmfestival.htm.

There are a few available ads left in the program for the event. http://www.prideinthearts.com/2010PITAGLBTfilmfestival.htm rates and sizes may be found here. I have the deadline for non camera ready ads to be today, 15th and camera ready due on the 18th. If you have an interest in having an ad in the program email me and even if the ad work up is needed will make sure it gets in as long as I can confirm space by the 17th. Sponsor levels are also posted on same webpage. Sponsorship opportunities start at 15.00, end at 50.00 and ad rates start at 20.00 with 120.00 being the highest for full page back cover or inside front/back cover. Back cover is taken. I have a few 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2 page ads open and one full page.
Again my apologies for not posting specific information and just a general link. If you have any questions just email.
All the best,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org