[OutVoice] Are you GLBT and not getting paid to perform at GLBT events?

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Jun 3 19:36:54 CDT 2010

Then you really need to hear this program. This is the first in a series for takebackpride.com. This program features Tully & Marlee of SUGARBEACH sharing their awesome new program to help address the travesty of our community artists not being paid or paid less than non-community talent, at GLBT events. We try to bring this to light in a positive way. So yep some laughter here too.
If you are not an artist and a member of the GLBT community you need to hear this too. Because it is you who can contact your local Pride and GLBT event organizers and let them know that our GLBT artists deserve better.
Hear it now at www.rainbowworldradio.com
Happy Pride!
Hugs around
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org