[OutVoice] OutRadio for August 2010

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Jul 31 14:00:02 CDT 2010

OutRadio for August 2010
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outaug10.html

OutRadio for is an over four-hour romp, starting with my vacation. So Part 1 is called “How I Spent My Summer Vacation,” and that was in San Francisco for Pride. I’m playing all the artists I met or saw, and I stretched the hour to do it. For Part 2 I get to share with you interviews with new UK artist K Anderson, and women’s music icon Tret Fure, both with new albums. And Parts 3 & 4 is just Much More Music, and I bet there’s some folks you’ve not heard.

Part 1 – 73:26
Andy Bell – DHDQ (2010)
Lipstick Conspiracy – Just a Girl (2006)
Shawna Virago – Transsexual Dominatrix (2009)
Actor Slash Model – Everything You Need (2010)
Storm Florez – Gunshots and Lovenotes (2001)
Storm Miguel Florez – Long Lost Son (2010)
Kastatrophe – Halfway Happy (2009)
Joshua Klipp – L1fe (2007)
The Bloods – Button Up (1981)
Coyote Grace – Daughterson (2010)
Angie Evans – My Politic (2008)
Lucky Jesus – Making Up Our Love (2009)
Lucky Jesus – Don’t Want to See Her (2009)
Winsome Griffles – Gay Cruise (2007)
Winsome Griffles – Your New Stupid Boyfriend (2007)
Alix Dobkin – Amazon ABC (1976)
Phranc – Tupperware Lady (2005)
Blackberri – Beautiful Black Man (1989)
Seth Bedford – Missionary Man (2008)
Veronica Klaus – Black Diamond Days (2005)

Part 2 – 57:50
K Anderson Interview
K Anderson – Bulletproof Kids (2010)
K Anderson – This Changes Everything (2010)
K Anderson – Shrug (2010)
K Anderson – Boy In Pearls (2010)
K Anderson – Wear Me Down (2010)
K Anderson – I’m Done, I’m Done, I’m Done (2008)
Tret Fure Interview
Tret Fure – Dog Gone Blues (2010)
Tret Fure – The Horizon (2010)
Tret Fure – Blackberry Blues (2010)
Tret Fure – Grace of God (2010)
Tret Fure – Leap of Faith (2007)
Tret Fure – Sail Away (2007)

Part 3 – 60:11
Jamie Anderson – Public Radio (2010)
CommonbonD – Lemonade (2002)
CommonbonD – Slick Skin Boogie (1998)
Steven Gellman – Peaceful World (2010)
Steven Gellman – Beautiful Day (2010)
Kitty Barber – Over the Line (1985)
Audrey Cecil – Hey, Brianne (2010)
Irina Rivkin – Ya Eyo Lublu (2004)
Lucas Kane Hall – Careless Landslide (2010)
Lucas Kane Hall – Tomorrow (2010)
Euan Morton – Chelsea Hotel (2006)
Euan Morton – Stranger in This World (2002)
Euan Morton – Do You Really Want to Hurt Me (2002)
Maor – Mad World (2010)
Marit Bergman – Casey Hold On (2009)

Part 4 – 64:25
Nedra Johnson – K.I.S.S (2010)
Ganessa James – It’s Only Love (2010)
Steph, with Substantial – Fairy Tales (2009)
Althea Cunningham – Forbidden Fruit (2010)
Ruthie Foster – Phenomenal Woman (2006)
Casselberry & Dupree – Foolish Attitudes (1994)
Wildsang – Jump Down Mama (2003)
Tim’m T West – Alone Again (2009)
Amy Ray – Rural Faggot (2005)
Brown-Star – Invitation (1999)
Moon Trent – It’s Free (2010)
MT Commercial (2007)
Moon Trent – Old School Dance (2007)
That’s What She Said – Lesbian Cliché Song (2009)
Hungry Hearts Pin-Up Performance Band – In Your Face (2009)
Big Freedia – Rock Around Da Clock (2010)
Nhojj – The Gay Warrior Song (2010)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outaug10.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

And co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 200 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
All segments of all three shows are archived.
That’s over ten years of very gay music.