[OutVoice] Congratulations June 2010 OutVoice Top 40!

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 21:52:28 EDT 2010

May I give out my congrats as well, I always enjoy reading the charts....and they're the only charts we have...:)

As a radio programmer I want to add (if I can speak for my cohorts) that if we don't have your CD, well, we can't play your CD.

I maintain a listing of all the GLBT music radio shows I know of, with their contact info, here
http://queermusicheritage.us/outradio4.html

We'd love to hear from you, and hear  and play your music...:)

JD Doyle
www.QueerMusicHeritage.com
www.OutRadio.com
www.Audiofile.org