[OutVoice] warm wishes

Ronald Waite rwaite at twcny.rr.com
Sun Jul 25 07:34:29 CDT 2010

July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday to Susan Ottaviano (Book of LOve)
and
Happy Birthday to Malcolm Rollick
and
Happy Birthday to Elaine Townsend

More Birthdays at www.famousbirthdays.com

"The musical heroine of the millennium must discover her own inner voice and
seek out her own path in music... She must also answer the call of the lost
music of women across the ages. Out of the united inner voices of many women
will come the music of the millennium: the music that we need to find
balance and harmonious relationships in our society." ~ Pauline Oliveros

E-cards are sent through 123Greetings.com. At www.myspace.com/ranwaite you
will see pictures of the persons having a birthday this week and/or see a
video of them performing.