[OutVoice] Joshua Klipp & The Klipptones/Jazz Set in NYC

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 09:51:27 CDT 2010

Hey Gang,

Just wanted to kick out a little performance info for a gig next Monday evening, July 5th that I think is going to be really cool.  I am gonna try to book it back from Philly myself to grab the one and only Joshua Klipp in a rare NYC appearance delivering a Jazz Standard Set!  See the details below...it's at Googies/NYC.

Joshua Klipp and the Klipptones
Josh does a set of classic jazz standards ala Chet Baker and Frank Sinatra.
http://www.joshuaklipp.com/

Monday, July 5, 2010

Time:

8:30pm - 9:30pm