[OutVoice] An upbeat "This Way Out" update!

tworadio at aol.com tworadio at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 15:21:03 EST 2010

 Have you heard:
the "Audiofile 2009 Year in Review"???
"Pride On Screen 2009"???
Have you heard that we've almost reached our short-term fundraising goal of $3,000 ... and if you DONATE NOW you can receive those special shows on CD (see the "thank you gift" list at our Web site, www.thiswayout.org)!!!

Have you heard:
our chats with Sir Ian McKellen and Houston Mayor Annise Parker???
our backstage visit with the Indigo Girls???
our ongoing coverage of the Prop 8 trial and developments in LGBT politics around the world ... features made possible by the listeners who support our nonprofit work with their dollars!!!

What will you hear in the coming weeks -- more LGBT news and views ... or silence? Please put your money where your ears are by making a donation using one of the PayPal buttons at our Web site, or by postal mailing your check to P.O. Box 38327, Los Angeles, CA 90038.

Do it TODAY!!!