[OutVoice] CDs, a benefit, and a variety show!

christopher dallman christopherdallman at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:52:00 CST 2010

Happy Friday!

I have a handful of wonderful things to share.

The FIRST is that I finally have CD copies of my ep NEVER WAS for sale!
They are $5 and for sale directly on my site ---->  http://www.chrisdallman.com/store
Please buy it so I can make another one ;-)

Next, I'm playing a few songs at the Village Variety Pack show
at the Los Angeles Gay and Lesbian Center
Davidson/Valentini Blackbox Theater
1125 N. McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA
The show is Monday, January 25th at 8pm
Tickets are available at http://www.lagaycenter.org/boxoffice
or by calling 323-860-7300

Finally, I've put together a benefit concert for a friend with MS who has lost her job and insurance.
She needs $6000 to cover the cost of medication.

Benefit for Jennifer - Music for MS
featuring music by Christopher Dallman, Syd,
George Stanford, and Keeley Valentino
Wednesday, February 10 at 8pm
Molly Malone's
575 S Fairfax
Los Angeles, CA
$10

If you are unable to attend and would still like to contribute,
you may do so here ----> http://www.chrisdallman.com/jennifer
Every little bit helps.

Thanks for listening :)
Have a beautiful weekend!