[OutVoice] Sandy Rapp on WSLR 96.5 LPFM

sandyrapp at aol.com sandyrapp at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 09:09:42 CST 2010

>From SandyRapp.com:
On Tuesday 1/19/10 from 6-7 PM I'll be doing an interview  spot for Jane
Blanchard's Women Matters on Sarasota, Florida's WSLR  96.5 LPFM, also
available for streaming on wlsr.org. We're  spinning "White Men in Black Dresses"
about the Roman Catholic Hierarchy,  along with "Remember Rose: A Song For
Choice"  and "Ballad of Billy Baird,"  about the privacy rights pioneer.

The show marks the 1/22/10 thirty-seventh anniversary of the  US Supreme
Court's historic Roe v. Wade decision recognizing abortion  as a
Constitutionally-protected right to privacy.

Also on the show is filmmaker Diana  Whittern, who is currently directing a
documentary called Vessel, about  the ship that sails "through loopholes in
international law, providing  abortions at sea to women who have no other
options."

All songs are available for free download at
_http://www.myspace.com/sandyrapp_ (http://www.myspace.com/sandyrapp) .