[OutVoice] You are Invited !! This Saturday Night - "Bonfire Bandit"

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 17:37:12 CST 2010

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp116.com/z5ZQJc

Sat. Jan 16th
10pm

WHERE??
@

The National Underground
159 East Houston St.
NYC, NY

www.myspace.com/thenationalunderground (
http://www.myspace.com/thenationalunderground )

$10 Cover  21+

Other bands start at 8pm

Video message from Houston Bernard ~ CLICK ME (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z3srhU5pcs )

Whats goin' on?!

We are really looking forward to seeing you Saturday night. We have
been rehearsing like crazy and trying to bring all of our friends
together.

Please send out this invite to all of your friends too. If you have
volunteered to be "Helper BANDIT's" for the night, or want to be;
please get in touch with me.

We can all use some help...lol.

Stay warm,

Houston,