[OutVoice] OutRadio -- New Radio Show by JD Doyle

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 11:12:17 CST 2010

Hello,
I’m very pleased to announce that I’ve started a new radio show, called OutRadio. This is a companion show to Queer Music Heritage, and like QMH it will be a monthly multi-part show, but it will focus on new and recent music by GLBT artists. There is just so much new music I want to share and this will be my way to do that. It starts at www.OutRadio.com.

And for January Part 1 is my very, Very subjective Best of the Year list. I'm honoring twelve albums and two mp3 singles from 2009. And then that segment is followed by three more hours of music I’ve been itching to play, including an hour of dance music and one packed full of mini-interviews with Jeff Straker, Matt Alber, Tom Goss, Horse McDonald and Treana Morris, of the Wire Daisies. I jump all over the music map and love doing it.

Part 1 – 58:37 – Best of 2009
Christopher Dallman - Anthem (2009)
Athena Reich – Love Is Love (2009)
Josh Zuckerman – Got Love? (2009)
Tom Goss – Till The End (2009)
Kate Reid – The Only Dyke at the Open Mic (2009)
Jill Sobule – Where Is Bobbie Gentry? (2009)
Jen Foster – I Didn’t Just Kiss Her (2009)
Soce the Elemental Wizard – They Call Me (2009)
Good Asian Drivers – For Our Daughters (2009)
Melissa Li – Extra (2008)
Matt Alber – End of the World (2009)
Julie Clark – Courage of Our Convictions (2009)
Jeff Straker – Hypnotized (2009)
Levi Kreis – Stained Glass Window (2009)

Part 2 – 66:38
Gossip – Heavy Cross (2009)
Gossip – Careless Whisper (2007)
Jeffrey Altergott – Balloons (2009)
Jeffrey Altergott – Everyday Is A Reason (2009)
David Brown – Nothing Taboo (2009)
David Brown – Starbucks Boy (2009)
Our Lady J – Pink Prada Purse (2009)
John Abernathy – Pour Me A Man (2009)
John Abernathy – Exit Right (2009)
Dan Paul – Goodbye Gemini (2009)
Amy Campbell – This Poetry (2009)
Michelle Malone – Feather in a Hurricane (2009)
Shimmerplanet – Silence of Midnight (2006)
Soren Anders & the Staves –
Thorn in the Side of the Boy (2009)
Bill Budd – And So Here… (2003)
Bill Budd – I Am Why I Am This Way (2009)
Ray Boltz – Don’t Tell Me Who To Love (2009)

Part 3 – 60:24 – Artist Mini-Interviews
Jeff Straker – Tykie’s Coming Out (2009)
Jeff Straker comments (2009)
Jeff Straker – Bookmark/Emoticons/Dressed to Kill (2009)
Jeff Straker – The Storm (2009)
Matt Alber comments (2009)
Matt Alber – Field Trip Buddy (2009)
Matt Alber – Walk With Me (2009)
Tom Goss comments (2009)
Tom Goss – Back to Arkansas (2009)
Tom Goss -  Till The End (2009)
Treana Morris comments (2009)
Wire Daisies – Rocket Girl (2009)
Wire Daisies – Gayboy (2009)
Horse – Coming Up For Air (2008)
Horse comments (2009)
Horse – Heaven Can Wait (2008)
Horse – Safe (2008)

Part 4 – 64:08 – Dance Dance Dance
Sam Sparro – American Boy (2009)
Bimbo Boy – Boy Loves Boy (2009)
Mike Trevino – One Night Fling (2009)
Colton Ford – Losing My Religion (2009)
Darren Ockert – Celebrity du Jour (2009)
Ari Gold – Where the Music Takes You (2007)
Christian Andreason – Running Back to You (2008)
Jennifer Corday – Superhero (Solar City Radio Mix, 2009)
Lori Michaels – Meet Me At The Partay (2008)
Cobra Starship – I Kissed a Boy (2009)
Eto – Bicurious (2007)
Confirmed Bachelor – Future Gay Boys of America (2008)
Delphinium Blue – Boy Seventeen (2002)
Brian Kent – Don’t Stop Believin’ (2007)
Brian Kent – Breathe Life (2007)

Like QMH, all OutRadio shows are archived and can be streamed or
downloaded to your mp3 players at any time. And, again, this show is
in addition to QMH. I'll be announcing my January show there very
shortly...it's my 10th Anniversary show and is very special.

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle