[OutVoice] Pete Sturman - our very own Bob Dylan

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 14:56:57 CST 2010

Last night we attended our current featured artist - Pete Sturman's - sold out solo show at the Duplex here in NYC.
(my first time seeing him live). A remarkable troubadour/wordsmith - beloved by his audience. Friends & fans called out requests from his extensive catalog
of gay-themed ballads, anthems and comedic songs. And Pete graciously pulled 'em out of his hat on the spot.  The crowd seemed to hang on his every word. A lovely vibe was shared by all.

All during the show I kept thinking to myself - "If ever there was a Bob Dylan for the gay community -
this guy's the one".

luv
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
check out Pete's feature interview/review feature at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html