[OutVoice] New Article, New Video, Bonfire Bandit, Boston Show, Booking Prides

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 5 12:41:06 CST 2010

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp116.com/zOGAal

www.myspace.com/BonfireBandit
www.Facebook.com/BonfireBandit

New Article and Videos

So here is the new video, apparently Im a club legend according to
this author...how do ya like that?!  lol

and the link to the new SEE THE WORLD Video is there.

NATIONAL ARTICLE (
http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ch=entertainment&sc=music&sc2=features&sc3=&id=100681
)

Houston Bernard