[OutVoice] Ragged Blade Band (St. Louis, MO) In February. plus CHICAGO

RagdBlade at aol.com RagdBlade at aol.com
Wed Feb 3 09:36:41 CST 2010

Upcoming dates for the Ragged Blade Band in St. Louis... if you're around
town come check us out!

February 3, The Cabin Inn at the City Museum (15th and Washington
downtown), 9 -11 pm
February 16, Ragged Blade and the St. Louis LGBT Center presents Jade
Esteban Estrada in "A Lullaby For Ryan, The History of HIV/AIDS in America," 7 PM
at Urban Eats, $15 admission. 3301 Meramec (at Virginia). Come early and
have dinner!
February 20, Stone Spiral Coffee, 2500 Sutton, Maplewood, MO 8-10 PM
February 26, Urban Eats, 3301 Meramec, 6-8 PM
February 27, Cabin Inn, 9-midnight

We play original music by me (Jerry Rabushka) It's jazz, blues, country,
ballads, show tunes, rock, and more! Plus we play ragtime & some turn of the
20th century pop tunes...

We'll be part of Cake Chicago in Chicago on April 3, more on that later!

thanks!

Jerry R