[OutVoice] A final warm wish

Ronald Waite rwaite at twcny.rr.com
Fri Dec 31 07:11:32 CST 2010

My dear friends,

I have been sending out daily birthday e-cards and posting daily reminders
of the birthdays of LGBT musicians, recording artists and supporters for
nearly ten years. The time flew by quickly and now I find myself needing to
spend more time on other aspects of my life. Therefore I am letting you know
that as of 1/1/11, I will NO longer be sending out daily birthday reminders
and e-cards. My faith in and support for LGBT musicians, recording artists
and supporters remains as strong as ever, I have just literally run out of
time.

I took it upon myself to start sending these birthday wishes and over the
last decade I have amassed a list of over 780 names in my database. I have
added the birthdates of other LGBT individuals and even created a database
of birthday-related quotes. It has been a pleasure to have been allowed to
volunteer for this task for so long. During this time I have had the good
fortune to meet a number of these beautiful individuals, enjoy the results
of their incredible talents and even become their friends.

I wish to thank OutVoice, which provided me with a forum through which I
have been able to transmit my "warm wishes."

I will continue to keep an eye on all of you, try to stay in touch and don't
be surprised if I occasionally send out another e-card or two. Thank you all
for allowing me to come into your lives for all of these years. Happy New
Year and Happy Birthday to all of you.

Peace and hugs!

Ron "Ran" Waite

"Love many things, for therein lies the true strength: whosoever loves much,
performs much, and can accomplish much -- for what is done in love is done
well." ~ Vincent Van Gogh