[OutVoice] [NYC gig] getting (y)our jolly on. Friday at Rockwood.

David Clement davieclem1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 11:53:30 CST 2010

 Just in time, I'm joining some pretty great people for a spectacular holiday show.  It's going to be VERY queer, in every sense of the word.

    Erin and her Cello Present: A HOLIDAY SPECTACULAR
    Friday, December 17th, 7:30 pm
    Rockwood Music Hall
    196 Allen St. (btw. Houston & Stanton)

(FREE!)

                 AYA KATO: Piano & Melodica!

                     CHRISTA VAN ALSTINE: Clarinet & Accordion!

                      MIKE MCCURDY: Percussion & Sleighbell Party!

                      ADAM ENRIGHT: Backup Vocals, Laughing, and Slide Whistle!

                      ANNA MARQUARDT: Back up Vocals, Ukelele, and Mistletoe dangling!

                     GABE SHUFORD: Keys, Toy Piano, & Santa Beard-age!

                      with special appearances from...

                      TAP DANCER DANNY GARDNER!

                      SAXOPHONIST LARS JACOBSEN!

and I'm singing a duet with HERSELF.

    We will be covering some Winter wonder-holiday Tunes sung by Ella Fitzgerald, the Drifters, and Bob Dylan and there's a bar that serves delicious wine and snacks.

    Erin asks, "Won't you join us as we celebrate the music, the merriment, and the mayhem that arrives at Christmastime?  THIS SHOW IS FREE!!!"