[OutVoice] QMH for December - Queer Xmas Music Special

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 15:28:44 CST 2010

Queer Music Heritage for December 2010
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/dec2010.html

As I always say, this is the xmas music you won’t be sick of by now!
Parts 1 & 2 are over two hours of I think really cool holiday songs, with
some folks you know, and a number of obscurities, and thanks to
Brett Every of Australia, for providing a QMH exclusive. And as last month
was my epic Gay & Lesbian Chorus show, I’m still in the mood, so am
including two hours from that genre.

Did ya know that every show has an Artist Gallery on my website?
I love not only sharing the music but also photos of the artists and
recordings, artist links, and transcribed scripts, for every show…now
covering 11 years. This is all part of our history; hope you take advantage of that.

Part 1 – 57:54
Windy City Slickers – Coming Out For Christmas (2005)
Capitol Steps – Gay Pride Together With You (2009)
Sean Chapin – Santa Claus Is Coming Out (2009)
Sean Hayes & Dave Koz – The Christmas Song (2000)
Sun PK – Christmas Wish (2008)
New Jersey Gay Men’s Chorus – Santa Daddy (2004)
Jeffrey Altergott – Hot for Santa (2009)
Indigo Girls – I Feel the Christmas Spirit (2010)
Indigo Girls – It Really Is a Wonderful Life (2010)
Chely Wright – Let It Snow, Let It Snow (2000)
Brandi Carlile – The Heartache Can Wait (2008)
Melissa Etheridge – RADD PSA
Ricky Martin & Rosie O’Donnell – Ay Ay Ay It’s Christmas (2000)
Magnus Carlsson – Wrap Myself in Paper (2006)
Magnus Carlsson – It May Be Winter Outside (2000)
Brett Every – My Humble Christmas List (2010)   a QMH exclusive!
Jimmy James – Feliz Navidad (2002)

Part 2 – 73:23
Stockholm’s Gaykor – Kom Ut Till Jul (2005)
Tom Goss – Christmas, Chicago Time (2010)
Jay Spears – You Could Have Knocked Me Over With a Feather (2010)
Chris Cutler & Darren Criss – Baby It’s Cold Outside (2010)
Ian Wilson – A Minor Key No One Still Writes Carols In (2007)
Mary Ann Rossoni – It’s a Holiday (1996)
John Abernathy – My Smoky Mountain Christmas (2010)
Corey Dargel – Keep Repeating These Words (2009)
Theo Tams – Christmas Dream (2009)
Roger Kuhn – December (2010)
Nakia – Remember This Christmas (2008)
Chris Vontanner – Santa Daddy (2010)
Nick Dee – Christmas Today (2009)
James Collins – You Fucked Me Over at Christmas (2009)
David Raleigh & Nathan Leigh Jones – I Saw Mommy (2008)
Robert Patrick – I Know What You Want for Christmas (2010)
Capitol Steps – Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell (1994)
Namoli Brennet – Love Came Down (2009)
Jake Walden – I’ll Be Home For Christmas (2010)
Elton John – Merry Christmas Maggie Thatcher (2006)
Mike Rickard comment (2010)
Mike Rickard – Home for the Holidays (2004)
Opal Foxx Quartet – Christmas (1993)
Indigo Girls – Happy Joyous Hanukkah (2010)

Part 3 – 59:32 Gay & Lesbian Choruses
London Gay Men’s Chorus – All I Want For Christmas (2005)
Women’s Chorus of Dallas – Christmas, In About Three Minutes (2002)
Turtle Creek Chorale – Miracle of Christmas (1997)
Chicago Gay Men’s Chorus – I Don’t Remember Christmas (2004)
Windy City Gay Chorus – Windy City Christmas (1991)
Aria – Windy City Women’s Ensemble – Shades of Christmas (1998)
Boston Gay Men’s Chorus – Welcome! Sing! Be Merry! (1996)
Reveille Gay Men’s Chorus – Santa’s Choir (2004)
South Coast Chorale – Holiday Brunch (1994)
West Coast Singers – What a Gay Old Christmas Tree (2006)
North Coast Men’s Chorus – Three Fagrigals (2004)
Gay Men’s Chorus of Houston – Coming Out At Christmas (2006)
Gay Men’s Chorus of Houston – Not In Our Town (2006)
Cincinnati Men’s Chorus – Am I Welcome Here (2002)
Gloria, Ireland’s Gay & Lesbian Choir – Ring Christmas Bells (2004)
NYCGMC – Dear Santa (Bring Me a Man For Christmas) (2002)

Part 4 – 59:48 Gay & Lesbian Choruses
Gay Liberation Quire – Hark the Herald Fairies Shout (1983)
Chicago Gay Men’s Chorus – Cool Yule (2001)
Heartland Men’s Chorus – Christmas Kisses (2003)
Mystery Date - All I Want For Christmas Is You (2003)
New York City Gay Men’s Chorus’ Uptown Express – Remember (1992)
Potomac Fever - GMC of Washington DC – That Special Time of Year (1998)
Gay Men’s Chorus of Houston – A Season for Lovers (1995)
Renaissance City Men’s Choir – Sing We Now of Christmas (2003)
Voices of Pride – Gay Chorus of the Palm Beaches – If Not at Christmas (2009)
Cincinnati Men's Chorus - Miss Twinkleton's School for Sensitive Boys (2002)
Rainy City Gay Men’s Chorus – A Date for Christmas (2002)
Rainy City Gay Men’s Chorus – Homo for the Holidays (2002)
New Hampshire Gay Men’s Chorus – It Must Be the Holiday Season (2001)
Atlanta Gay Men’s Chorus – Christmas Time Is Here (1998)
Capital City Men’s Chorus – Still Still Still (2000)
Seattle Men’s Chorus – Together (2001)
Seattle Men’s Chorus – Home for the Holidays (1995)
Turtle Creek Chorale – Jalapeno Chorus (1997)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/dec2010.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com          Since January 2000
http://www.OutRadio.com

And co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 200 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
All segments of all three shows are archived.