[OutVoice] OutRadio for December 2010

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 13:31:29 CST 2010

OutRadio for December 2010
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outdec10.html

This show finishes up the first year of OutRadio, and I've
loved bringing new artists and music to you. This edition is
no exception and you'll hear about every genre, including
some tracks you'll likely not hear anywhere else...
but then, I say that about all my shows...:)

Part 1 – 58:04
Chadwick – I Want You To Want Me (2010)
Chadwick – Intoxicated (2010)
Ernest Kohl – Be Near Me (Man Parrish Mix) (2010)
Justin Utley – Stand for Something (2010)
Aaron-Carl – Bring It On (2002)
Aaron-Carl – Coming Out Story (B.I.T.C.H) (2002)
JD Rap (2003)
Jen Foster – This Is Me (2010)
Tone Cluster – How Could Anyone (2010)
Libby Roderick – How Could Anyone (1990)
Libby Roderick – Inspire Me (1990)
Brady Earnhart – Daniel (2010)
Brady Earnhart – This Time (2010)
Jesse Sarr – Criminal Love (2010)
Raspin – We Do What We Do (2010)
Matt Zarley – All That Matters (2008)

Part 2 – 58:58
Tom Goss – Lover (2009)
Castle Cruz – Falling Down (2010)
Castle Cruz – Goodnight & Goodbye (2010)
Walker Double – A Thousand Voices (2010)
Rock Cub – You’re the One That I Want (2010)
Drew Paralic – The Sweetest Crime (2010)
Michael Arden – Not Afraid (2007)
Amber Darland – Learn to Bend (2009)
Amber Darland – Time for Today (2009)
Rick Berlin – The Kiss (2010)
Rick Berlin – If I Wasn’t Such a Bum (2010)
Danny Katz – Yearning (2010)
Ste McCabe – Harrowing Breakdown (2010)
Ste McCabe – Make Your Own Kind of Music (2010)
Fever Fever – Bloodless (2010)
Bearatones – Shut the Fuck Up (2010)
Prince Poppycock & Donna Summer – Last Dance / Enough Is Enough (2010)

Part 3 – 57:25
Elton John & Leon Russell – If It Wasn’t for Bad (2010)
Raspin – Rumblin’ & Tumblin’ (2010)
Mara Levi – She Says She Knows (2010)
Melissa Li – The Beginning (2010)
Jeryl – Invincible (2010)
John Raymond Pollard – Logical Song (2010)
Julie Schurr – Fuck July (2010)
Julie Schurr – Boi in the Girls Room (2010)
>From “Dial” – Drop (2010)
John Grant – Caramel (2010)
John Grant – TC and His Honeybear (2010)
Candy Samples – Tap Tap (2009)
Scandelle – Don’t Tell Me You’re Not In Love (2010)
Chadwick – Finally Found Love (2010)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outdec10.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

And co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 200 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
All segments of all three shows are archived.
That’s over ten years of very gay music.