[OutVoice] (no subject)

Zecca zeccaesq at verizon.net
Mon Aug 30 11:16:33 CDT 2010

Just found out I'll be doing two back-to-back shows with John Kelly at the big Chinati Foundation Weekend in
Marfa,TX on Oct. 9. The Chinati Foundation is a contemporary art museum in Marfa, below the Chinati Mountains, based upon the ideas and legacy of its founder, deceased sculptor Donald Judd.
Anyone live near there (between Juarez and Big Bend)? Apparently it's going to be a wild weekend for big-money arts patrons starting with a $500. a plate dinner and days of performances. We'll be at the Crowley Theater. Free tix can be had @:

http://chinati.org/

go to "Special Events" under the "Visit" menu and scroll down to "John Kelly in Paved Paradise" for details.

Peace and Love,
Zecca