[OutVoice] PITA music award received

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 13:40:15 CDT 2010

Dear Len -
I received my PITA Producer-of-the-Year Award a few days ago in the mail.
As John Hurt said in The Elephant Man - "I have put it in a place of honor"(!)
It resides, in pride, on the "awards wall" here at Urban Productions recording studio.

Thank you for sending; thanks to JD DOYLE for financing the mailing; thanks again to all who voted for me; and special thanks

to Roger Yolanda Mapes, whose songs on HOUSE OF JOY inspired me to play, produce, arrange, record and mix my best.

Per your letter that accompanied the award, yes, once you have successfully created a permanent award
design, please feel free to send.
luv
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC