[OutVoice] Robert Urban - San Francisco 5/3/10

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 15:41:38 CDT 2010

Hey gang -

My partner Morgan and I will be vacationing in the National Redwood Forest, Humbolt County CA in early May.
We'll be staying in San Francisco one night only -  Monday May 3 at the Hotel Metro in The Mission District.

That night I'm looking forward to performing & jamming out with musical friends at the Riptide Bar 3639 Taraval, Ocean Beach, SFCA - http://www.riptidesf.com/page3/openmic.html

Am also gonna try to make the monday night open mic over at The Utah Hotel Saloon
http://www.thehotelutahsaloon.com/index.html

If any SF musical friends, colleagues or fans know of any GLBT events that night - or would like to meet - get in touch.

thanks

luv

robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC