[OutVoice] Thanks To ALL...Re: Congratulations OutVoice March 2010 Top 40

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 14:54:10 CDT 2010

Thanks so much everyone for your voting my cd House of Joy into the top 40. I appreciate you!
I would love to guide you to my Facebook fan page...lets be friends...I just posted pics from Bearapalooza.....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-York-NY/Roger-Anthony-Yolanda-Mapes/175207188856

Thanks for your support..and I'm so glad you're enjoying the record.
love
YORO

Roger Anthony Mapes
www.rogeranthonymapes.com