[OutVoice] QMH for April: Six Interviews

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 10:50:22 CDT 2010

QMH April 2010
Queer Music Heritage for April: Six Interviews……Christopher Dallman, Mike Rickard, Brett Every, Dylan Rice, Richard Cortez, & Jeff Heiskell
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/apr2010.html

This month I'm pleased to bring you interviews with six young artists, all with excellent new CDs. And all, with the exception of Jeff Heiskell, are sophomore releases. In the first part you'll hear from Christopher Dallman and Mike Rickard, and in Part 2 from Brett Every and Dylan Rice. And Part 3 brings us Richard Cortez and Jeff Heiskell (solo artist and former front man of The Judybats). Travelling the world, that's from Los Angeles to Atlanta to Sydney to Chicago to Ft Lauderdale to Knoxville...accompanied by over 3 hours of great music.

Part 1 – 57:43
Christopher Dallman – Anthem (2009)
Christopher Dallman Interview
Christopher Dallman – Gimme More (2009)
Christopher Dallman – Toxic (2009)
Christopher Dallman – Baby One More Time (2009)
Christopher Dallman – Over My Head (2004)
Christopher Dallman – Has Been (2009)
Christopher Dallman – Music on the Radio (2006)
Christopher Dallman – Coming Around (2009)
Mike Rickard Interview
Mike Rickard – Natural (2004)
Mike Richard – Anything of Nothing (2009)
Mike Rickard – Stupid Stuff Like That (2009)
Mike Rickard – When the Hot Cools Down (2009)
Mike Rickard – Just Like New (2009)
Mike Rickard – Sweat (2009)

Part 2 – 66:06
Brett Every – Sailor (2008)
Brett Every Interview
Brett Every – Devereaux (2008)
Brett Every – Prince Charming (2009)
Brett Every – Mr Smith (2009)
Brett Every – Come Back Jimmy Dean (2009)
Brett Every – The Fire That Was Never Lit (2009)
Dylan Rice – Just Like You (2004)
Dylan Rice Interview
Dylan Rice – Homewrecker’s Lament (2009)
Dylan Rice – Rome (2009)
Dylan Rice – The Lie (2004)
Dylan Rice – Abide by Love (2009)
Dylan Rice & Chuck Panozzo – Faces of Victory (2006)

Part 3 – 67:00
Richard Cortez – Be Alright (2010)
Richard Cortez Interview
Richard Cortez – Craving Something Beautiful (2005)
Richard Cortez – Body of Water (2010)
Richard Cortez – Sleeping With Strangers (2010)
Richard Cortez – Ode to Johns (2010)
Richard Cortez – The Mourning After (2010)
Richard Cortez – Crazy Fool (2010)
Jeff Heiskell Interview
Heiskell – I Want the World To Change (2009)
Judybats – Hiding From the Face of God (2000)
Judybats – Our Story (1992)
Judybats – Native Son (1991)
Heiskell – The Death of Knoxville Cool (2007)
Heiskell – Gasoline (2007)
Heiskell – The Chubby Guy Song (2009)
Heiskell – Best Broken Dream (2008)
Heiskell – Jolene (2008)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/apr2010.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

And co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 200 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
All segments of all three shows are archived.