[OutVoice] Riding THE WAVOS: reviews are in!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 11:30:55 CDT 2010

Hi hi hi from The Wavos!

We're back from another great weekend of shows in Virginia, with exciting
news to share.

. a most excellent review of our new Wave Crazed EP on dishmiss.com (read
the full review at http://dishmiss.com/?p=1196#more-1196)
. the first track, "I Will Show You Mine," is featured in this month's
OutRadio
. our band website is up: www.thewavos.com - stop in and sign our guestbook!
. the CD is now available at www.cdbaby.com/Wavos
. our next NYC show will be an earlier set at the Parkside Lounge, Friday
May 7th at 9:45 PM

Feel like writing your own review? We'd love it if you did - just go to our
CD Baby page and click the link at the bottom.

Cheers y'all,
Joe, Goredon & Tone

Goredon Smith
gosmith at nyc.rr.com