[OutVoice] "Paved Paradise Redux" - LA and Austin, TX

Zecca zeccaesq at verizon.net
Mon Apr 5 11:07:32 CDT 2010

On the road again!  I'll be musical director for John Kelly's "Paved Paradise Redux: The Art of Joni Mitchell"  for six shows @ the Renberg Theater in Hollywood on April 16, 17, 18; 23, 24, 25.  Go to:

http://laglc.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=TE_ON_OUR_STAGES

and scroll down to opening night date for promo and tix info.  Then we're off to Austin for 3 more shows at the super-hot Fusebox Festival (of radical theater) @ the Long Center for the Performing Arts.  You can get tix info at:

http://www.fuseboxfestival.com/events/details/146-paved-paradise-redux

Hope to see y'all there.

Zecca