[OutVoice] Pretty Please... I need your Vote in an Important Contest

Julie Clark julie at julieclark.net
Tue Sep 29 23:18:02 CDT 2009

Greetings Outvoice Brothers and Sisters:

My name is Julie Clark and I'm a nationally touring Folk/Pop artist from
Virginia. I'm writing today with an important favor to ask... Would you mind
taking a few minutes to vote for me in a contest? If I win, I'll get to
perform In front of the biggest audience of my career so far. My song
"Courage of Our Convictions" has been selected as one of four Finalists in
the National Equality March Song Contest. One song will be chosen for a
performance at the National Equality March rally on Oct. 11th in front of
tens of thousands of people on the mall in Washington, DC. Please take a
minute to vote right now so you don't forget! The deadline of October 1st
(Thursday) is coming up quickly.

If you'd like to check out all four songs just visit this URL:
<http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B8A477CF2FE0BAF2>
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B8A477CF2FE0BAF2

Otherwise, there are THREE SEPARATE WAYS you can vote. (Please vote in all
three ways, if possible, since that's allowed by the rules.)

1)  To vote on Facebook go to this URL:
<http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1236218231084>
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1236218231084  Start by signing
into your Facebook account. Then click on "Become a Fan" (of the National
Equality March page) in the upper left-hand corner of the black box. That
makes you eligible to place a vote. Then vote by clicking on the word "Like"
right below my song Courage of Our Convictions.

2)  To vote on YouTube go to this URL:
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjT_aRRiHqw&feature=PlayList&p=B8A477CF2FE0B
AF2&i>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjT_aRRiHqw&feature=PlayList&p=B8A477CF2FE0BA
F2&i   Start by signing into your YouTube account. Place your cursor over
the 5th star and then click there to place a 5-star vote/rating.

3)  To vote for me via text message, please send a text to 37686 (yes, this
5-digit number works, it doesn't have to be a full-length telephone number).
Type my first name (Julie) as the message and hit Send. One vote per person
please. There's no charge to vote except for your standard rate to send a
text message. To stop messages, text the word STOP to 37686.

And finally, please forward this to your friends and ask them to vote for me
too. This is a VERY close contest and every single vote will make a
difference.

Thanks a million for your help! - Julie Clark  (www.julieclark.net)