[OutVoice] Upcoming shows from Ragged Blade in St. Louis, MO

RagdBlade at aol.com RagdBlade at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 11:14:30 CDT 2009

Some upcoming gigs in St. Louis from the Ragged Blade Band...

we do original music by me (Jerry Rabushka), some Ragtime, and the
proverbial "More!"

Saturday, October 3, I play solo at Spencer's Grill, from 7-10 PM; Spencers
is in Kirkwood at the corner of Kirkwood Rd. and Monroe.

Wednesday, October 7, the Ragged Blade Band at The Cabin In (at City
Museum); 9-11 PM. City Museum is at Washington and 15th, downtown.

Friday, October 9. the Ragged Blade Band at The Stone Spiral Coffee House,
2500 Sutton in Maplewood, just up from Shop 'N Save. Remember, the more you
shop, the more you save!

Saturday October 17. the Ragged Blade Band at Avante Art Gallery, 7225
Manchester in Maplewood, (on the other side of Shop N Save). No excuse to hear
us hungry! 7 PM Start time. Special guest singer, "Blue" (who's also one of
the founders of our new LGBT center!); we'll be resurrecting some familiar
and forgotten hits of the 1900-1910's.

Saturday, October 24, Ragged Blade Band along with Fruit Jam Jazz Band (a
GLBTA big band) at Avante Art. 7 PM start time. Our own originals plus
familiar jazz & funk tunes from Fruit Jam!

Jerry Rabushka
Ragged Blade
(our website is down for a spell, any questions feel free to email!)