[OutVoice] Freddy's new position ... Looking for performers!!

Freddy Freeman acousticub at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 17:25:48 CDT 2009

Hi Outvoice gang !!

I am moving Feb 1st to be the new Events and Entertainment Director at Roy's
Hideaway, a new LGBT campground in South GA, just an hour from Savannah. I
am already starting to work remotely from my home in Nashville until the big
move and I am looking for performers who want to play for events for the
rest of the year and into 2010. (especially a last minute booking on October
10th) There will be some pay and accommodations involved. It is a new place
and I really want to help Roy build it into an LGBT music destination.
Bearapalooza will be there twice a year and we are already working with
Indiegrrl on an LGBT music fest this summer, so if anyone is interested in
helping us create an awesome space for our community in the Southeast, and
playing a really cool gig for appreciative folks, please contact me at
acousticub at gmail.com !! If you go to the website, you can see a video we
made about the campground, it's very fun, with an original jingle by Charlie
K. Brown and myself. www.royshideaway.com

Freddy Freeman
Events and Entertainment Director
Roy's Hideaway Campground