[OutVoice] Playlist Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 09-20-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:21:13 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

The weeks messages comes from the brand new song "Standing On The
Corner" by Nick Granato, which I am pleased to debut for you all.
It’s about apathy, and reminds us that we can reengage and feel
reconnected to our Savior--before life passes by. And John 3:16 (NIV)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 09-20-09

Debbie George - Shining Through
Jeffrey Wilgus - I Don't Get (what I give)
Morry Campbell - Walking On Water
Cheryl A. Bragg - Rain Down Holy Spirit
Brian Sirchio - As God Sees You
Nick Granato - Standing on The Corner
Catherine Benskin & Allan Marcinek - Covenant Hymn
Elicia Faul - In The Breaking Of A New Day
Connie Hanten - O Magnify The Lord
Blayne Bell - Overcome
UFCpsa - Robert Urban
Ville Valo - Sacrament
Pamala Stanley - For Good
ChristInYouRadioSpot – Shawn Thomas
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Andrew Suvalsky - I Feel The Earth Move
Dan Manjovi - (There is) No Wall Between Us
SeeYaRadioSpot

To purchase Nick Granato's CD's visit http://www.nickgranato.com/  and click
on store

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Have a wonderful week.

Peace,
Arizzona