[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 9-14-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 20:21:17 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 9-14-09
8-10 PM EST

Pride Showcase live from Tru Colors Gay
Club<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tru%20Colors%20Island/53/50/23>in
Second Life

Bylli Crayone - Change Of Heart (Bylli vs Cyndi)
Alex Shane Krilov - My Prerogative
Matthew Duffy - #1 Enemy (Betboyz Electro Radio Mix)
Brian Kent - Whatcha Doin' To Me (Twisted Dee Club Mix Radio Edit)
bobbyblue - In A Song (TRLS Radio Edit)
Ari Gold (feat. Kendra Ross) - He's On My Team
Ex-Boyfriends - Situation
Josh Zuckerman - Got Love?
Eric Himan - Bartender
Aiden Bay - Tell Me What To Do
Scottie Gage - Waterslide
Michael Ashanti - The Internet (Nothing Wrong With Love) (Remix)
Sugarbeach - Living Out Proud
Sandra Grace - Epiphany (My Life's Up To Me)
Erin Hamilton - Control Yourself (Solar City Radio Mix)
Nancy Rancourt - Rely On Simple
Aaron-Carl - Hateful
Anthony Antoine - Shake Your Body
Cyon Flare - Rise (Georgies Original Radio)
Germanica - See It Feel It
Oh My Josh - Last Time
Jason Antone - To The Limit
Sean Ensign - Fly Away (Electric Allstars Club Mix)
Colton Ford - Show Me Love
Andrew Burnette - Bet You Like It Like That
Cazwell starring Amanda Lepore - Get Into It
Delphinium Blue - Boy Seventeen

Tru Colors Gay Club<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tru%20Colors%20Island/53/50/23>

Due to the format change in Pride Showcase on Mondays I will be doing a
second Pride Showcase Tuesdays 8-9
PM EST playing the artists that don't fit into the Monday night format.

I am excited about this opportunity but don't worry between the two shows
I'll still be supporting all of the GLBT
artists.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>