[OutVoice] 1st Anniversary--Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 09-13-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:40:55 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST. Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com

Sept. 14, 2009 marks Unashamed Faith Cafe's 1st year on radio.

Thank you all for your belief in what I'm doing because at times I
find it a challenge to--let go and let God guide. To be honest--I
truly don't always realize what that is or what God's plan may be
in all of this.

However; I appreciate each and every one of you, and what you have
offered to me by way of your music, your friendship or just an ear
that listens to Unashamed Faith Cafe.

I'm looking forward very much to what the next year has in store.
Unashamed Faith Cafe will continue to support (you the artist) inspire and
uplift.
It is already much more than I could have imagined. Thank you all!

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 09-13-09

ARPpsa – Shawn Thomas
New Creation - Only for the Love of the Lord
David Delgado (ft. Lee Krabbe) - God Of Heaven
Josh Zuckerman - Fall In Love Again
Nick Granato - What Is Love
Laura & Julia Rondinella - Peace & Love & Joy
Darnell Jordon - We Shall Behold Him
Frank Grimaldi - Our One Saving Grace
Steven Gellman - Believe
Terry Christopher - And There You Were
Cynova - Angel of Mercy
Shawn Thomas - Rest in You
Jeffrey Wilgus – Angels
Family Worship - I Will Life Up The Name Of The Lord
Roger Anthony Mapes - I Can See Peace

Remember: "God is Love. Whoever lives in loves lives in God, and God
in him" 1 John 4:16

To purchase anyone of Shawn Thomas's amazing CD's please visit
http://www.shawnthomasonline.com/Store.html

To purchae Dan Manjovi's brilliant CD's please visit
http://danmanjovi.com/  and click on shop

If you would like your music played on my radio show--Unashamed Faith
Cafe or know of any other artist that would like their music played
on my radio programme. Please contact me at
http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Have a wonderful week.

Peace,
Arizzona