[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 9-07-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 20:23:05 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 9-07-09
8-10 PM EST

The debut of Pride Showcase live from Tru Colors Gay
Club<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tru%20Colors%20Island/53/50/23>in
Second Life

Amanda Lepore Ft. Cazwell - Cotton Candy
Uh Huh Her - Not A Love Song
Gossip - Heavy Cross
Dan Manjovi - Celebrity (Electronica Remix)
SIRPAUL - Objectified
Storybox - No Dancing Allowed (Radio Edit)
Anye Elite - ICON
Drew Mason - This Musics In My Soul
E.N.V. - We're Taking Over
Lori Michaels - Wild Ride
Sandra Grace - Do You Have A Lover?
Brendan Velasquez - Anxious
OH MY JOSH - Just A Little
DJ Russ Harris feat. Adam Barta - Standing In The Rain
Nick Dee - Don't F*** With Me
Solomon (Feat. Ash) - The Rain Pt. 1
Foxxjazell - Feel The Vibe (Dave Snow Megamix)
Cazwell - I Seen Beyoncé At Burger King
The Kinsey Sicks - Do You Believe I've Lasted This Long
Terry Guy - He Really Likes Me
MAOR - Victory/No More Rain
Will-W. - Gettin' 2 Know U
Ray Boltz - Don't Tell Me Who To Love
Khalid Rivera - Salvation
Lovari (feat. Harmonica Sunbeam, Scandelle, Geo Vaughn, Janifer &amp Bry'NT)
- Free To Love
Naommon - Love Is Struggling
Alcazar - Stay The Night
BWO - Right Here Right Now
Wire Daisies - Gay Boy (MHC Dance Mix)
Stephen Dillard-Carroll - Animal

Tru Colors Gay Club<http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tru%20Colors%20Island/53/50/23>

Due to the format change in Pride Showcase on Mondays I will be doing a
second Pride Showcase Tuesdays 8-9
PM EST playing the artists that don't fit into the Monday night format.

I am excited about this opportunity but don't worry between the two shows
I'll still be supporting all of the GLBT
artists.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>