[OutVoice] Coming out while "Taking Woodstock"

themusenyc themusenyc at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 07:46:05 CDT 2009

speaking of Woodstock;

For those interested in checking out Elliot's original indie film, the 1998 "Ticket to Freedom - Woodstock", (on which the new "Taking Woodstock" is based) - "Ticket to Freedom-Woodstock" features original music film score by yours truly and original soundtrack songs by Richie Havens. The cast includes Elliot Tiber as himself and the late great Virginia Graham in a zany cameo.

 I don't know if "Ticket to Freedom" ever made it from video to dvd - but u can check out it's original press kit info at:
http://www.roberturban.com/woodstockfilm.html

(In meeting Ritchie Havens  - and in seeing him alongside the leather-clad gay Elliot Tiber thru much of the film - my impression was that Ritchie Havens is gay - but as far as i know there's no proof of this other than my gaydar. - Anyone know?)

luv
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com