[OutVoice] WEDLOCK IS IN THE RUNNING FOR 2009 INDIE BAND OF THE YEAR AT MUSIC EMISSIONS.COM.

Paul Allgood wedlockmusic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 13:48:10 EDT 2009

Hello all at Out-voice(GBLT one and all)
         Wedlock's new album, "Continuity" is out this month.We're in the
final week of the Music Emissions Indie Band Of The Year(2009) contest.
http://www.musicemissions.com/indieoftheyear/vote.php
 Right now, as of October 24th, we are in second place to another band
called Fortune and Spirits.The standings are here:
http://www.musicemissions.com/indieoftheyear/standings.php(371<http://www.musicemissions.com/indieoftheyear/standings.php%28371>to
Wedlock's 317).

          The voting officially ends @11:59:59 on Saturday, October 31,
2009.To do this you Register 1.:
http://www.musicemissions.com/blog/wp-login.php?action=register
             2. Then you make up a log-in and password, receive a confirm
email back,
             3. In order to vote for Wedlock's "Continuity," you go here:

http://www.musicemissions.com/indieoftheyear/vote.php?id=10710

It takes about 4 minutes to do,it's free, and it's deeply appreciated

Paul Allgood/Wedlock
PS.Thank you for listening, and voting "Exogamy" up to number 19, according
to September;s chart..