[OutVoice] Georgia Women's Festival Shut Down - Incident Report

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Oct 22 11:33:21 CDT 2009

Hi Outvoicers,
       I have included below the link to all information I have received or been able to find regarding this incident. As promised I am posting to OutVoice.net. There is not much new information as you will see. However, what is out there and available for public publish is listed. As well as a comment placement.
http://www.outvoice.net/gawomensfestivalshutdown.htm
All the best,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net
www.artistsforequality.com
Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.
www.equalitynet.net

Support Equality join this excellent site!
http://www.thedallasprinciples.org/

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !