[OutVoice] The Wavos are playing the CMJ Music Marathon this week!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 18 23:25:37 CDT 2009

We just got a last-minute invitation to play the premiere New York City
independent music festival, the CMJ Music Marathon! We're totally psyched,
and we know this is last-minute, but we hope you can come out and give us
your support. It's an early show this Thursday the 22nd at 6:45 PM, at the
Alphabet Lounge on Ave. C and 7th St. We're showcasing our original songs
and throwing in some surprise goth and darkwave covers.

ALPHABET LOUNGE
104 Avenue C (corner of E. 7th St.)
Thursday, October 22nd, 6:45 pm
$10 cover