[OutVoice] Sunshine, Central Park NYC, Music and Lovely people....Sat. Oct 10th - 4pm

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 14:59:08 CDT 2009

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp160.com/zEWrrw

Photo by Craig Stock

       Sat. October 10th 2009

NYC show Central Park

Sunshine, Music, Lovely People Join us....

    Hi, Its Houston Bernard,

Bobby Bass, Matteo "The Italian Stallion" and I are excited to invite
you to our first show in NYC.

   We are happy to be performing with our friends at the Poly Pride
event. Its goes from 12pm-6pm this Saturday. There are amazing things
happening all day.

We go on about 4pm for around an hour. We hope you can make it.

Additionally...

I will be performing a couple songs from my solo album "See the
World." ( http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HoustonBernard3 )

CD's will be available.

Bonfire Bandit ( http://www.myspace.com/bonfirebandit )

photo by Pete Weiss