[OutVoice] [Fwd: Press Release: GA Women's Festival Shut Down-Incident Report

bmgnedra at aol.com bmgnedra at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 13:04:24 CDT 2009

I spoke to another musician who was there and she was freaked out.  I do not believe her reaction -- what I actually saw on her face and how she said it was "fucking scary" is something she faked to corroborate a made up story.  I am concerned about all parts of this story including the denial of it.