[OutVoice] Play List: Amazon Radio 11/22/09 And 11/29/09

Pamela Smith psmith at amazonradio.com
Sun Nov 29 23:08:50 CST 2009

Amazon Radio! Play List: November 29, 2009 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT  and
WPKM, Montauk, NY

BARBARA MARTIN ~ Sister ~ BETWEEN BLACK AND WHITE ~ Independent
ANNABELLE CHVOSTEK ~ Nashville ~ RESILIENCE ~ Borealis
WENDY WALL ~ Hugging the Closet ~ THE ROAD TO PARADISE ~ Tumblestone
NANCY EDDY ~ Just Go ~ ON THE INSIDE ~ Independent
NICOLE TORRES & THE AFFILIATES ~ Answer ~ OUT OF HARM'S WAY ~ Independent
LEVI KREISS ~ Ain't Nobody ~ WHERE I BELONG ~ Independent
RUTHIE FOSTER ~ Love In the Middle ~ THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO RUTHIE
FOSTER ~ Independent
LUCINDA WILLIAMS ~ Heaven Blues ~ LITTLE HONEY ~ Lost Highway
CAROLINE DOCTOROW ~ Mainline Prosperity Blues ~ ANOTHER COUNTRY ~ Narrow
Lane
HORSE ~ Make Love To Me ~ RED HAIRED GIRL ~ Randan
NERISSA & KATRINA NIELDS ~ Leave That Trouble Alone ~ SISTER HOLLER ~
Mercy House
JULIE CLARK ~ Superman ~ CHANGE YOUR MIND ~ Great Big
LVNMUZIQ ~ River ~ CONTEMPLATING THE VOID ~ Independent
CHRISTINE AGUILERA ~ Beautiful ~ LOVE ROCKS (VA) ~ Centaur
DALA ~ Crushed ~ EVERYONE IS SOMEONE ~ Independent
KRISTA DETOR ~ Icarus ~ COVER THEIR EYES ~ Corazong
INDIGO GIRLS ~ Ghost of the Gang ~ POSEIDON AND THE BITTER BUG ~ Vanguard
SIERRA ~ Circular ~ ROCKS ~ Independent
Calendar

Amazon Radio! Play List: November 22, 2009 WPKN, Bridgeport, CT  and
WPKM, Montauk, NY

SWEET HONEY IN THE ROCK ~ In This Land ~ IN THIS LAND ~ Earthbeat!
CASSELBERRY-DUPREÉ ~ Pink Dress On ~ HOT CORN IN THE FIRE ~ Ladyslipper
LISA BIGWOOD ~ Expectation Machine ~ INTREPID ~ Independent
TREASA LEVASSEUR ~ Good Ones Never Share ~ LOW FIDELITY ~ Independent
LAYAH JANE ~ When It Heals ~ PATIENCE ~ Independent
BETHEL STEELE ~ Far Woods ~ COME HOME ~ Independent
SIERRA ~ The Rock Song ~ ROCKS ~ Independent
THE REFUGEES ~ You Plant Your Fields ~ UNBOUND ~ Wabuho
JOSH ZUCKERMAN ~ Mother I ~ GOT LOVE ~ Independent
EILEN JEWELL ~ Hey Hey Hey ~ BOUNDARY COUNTY ~ Independent
SONYA HELLER ~ Woodstock ~ WEST ELEVENTH STREET ~ Independent
SARA HICKMAN ~ Mad World ~ MOTHERLODE ~ Sleeveless
LARA HERSCOVITCH ~ Drive ~ THROUGH A FROZEN MIDNIGHT SKY ~ Independent
BUFFY SAINT MARIE ~ America the Beautiful ~ RUNNING FOR THE DRUM ~ Appleseed
CHRIS PUREKA ~ 31 and Falling ~ CHIMERA ~ Independent
ABI TAPIA ~ The Last Waltz ~ THE BEAUTY IN THE RAIN ~ Moonhouse
NICK GRANATO ~ Living Out Loud ~ IN REAL LIFE ~ Song Harbor
OLLABELLE ~ Soul of a Man ~ BEFORE THIS TIME ~ Yep Roc
UNCLE EARL ~ Black-Eyed Susie ~ WATERLOO, TENNESSEE ~ Rounder

Note to artists, promoters, etc: This list is sent to you only because
your work appears on it.  All of my play lists are posted to the folkdj
list serve and are available at my web site including links to artists'
web pages.

--
Pamela S. Smith
host of Amazon Radio!