[OutVoice] Robert Urban - World AIDS Day event - St. Vincent's NYC

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Wed Nov 25 08:05:18 CST 2009

Thursday December 3, 2009 1:00 PM
St. Vincent Hospital World AIDS Day event program

Sponsored by: St. Vincent Hospital Comprehensive H.I.V. Center
Event host: BARBARA JOHNSTON, M.D.
Opening Prayer: SISTER KEVIN
Introductory Remarks & DVD presentation by ANTHONY URBINA, M.D. "Unity/peace/harmony/togetherness through the Universal Language of Music....."
Keynote Speaker: KEITH DEGI, M.D. "Mental Health & H.I.V."
Performance by special guest musical artist ROBERT URBAN
Additional guest speakers from the Community Advisory Board

St. Vincent Hospital, O’Toole Bldg. Conference Hall - 12 Street & 7th Ave.
New York City, New York

- refreshments served
- There is no charge for this event