[OutVoice] Pride Showcase Return & Holiday Music Request

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:43:52 CST 2009

After taking some time off for health & personal reasons Pride Showcase
will return to the airwaves November 30th at 8-10 PM EST. The format
will revert to its original format (a mix of GLBT artists all genres).

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

As the Holiday Season is approaching if any artists have any Holiday music
they want to share you can send it to me in MP3 format to this e-mail
address
or contact me for the snail mail address to send a CD.

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>