[OutVoice] Jerry Rabushka & Ragged Blade Band at Homolatte in St. Louis

RagdBlade at aol.com RagdBlade at aol.com
Thu Nov 19 12:20:18 CST 2009

Scott Free's Chicago Homolatte series, featuring an LGBT musician and
spoken work artist, is starting up in St. Louis on December 10, and I'm excited
to be the first musician on the docket. The show starts at 7 PM at Urban
Eats, corner of Meramec and Virigina in the city; at the conclusion there will
be an open mike for GLBT performers. I'll be there with other member of my
band The Ragged Blade Band. It's   nice to have a program like this geared for
GLBT performers in St. Louis; Im not sure we've had much of this before.

Our other upcoming performances in St. Louis are

Saturday November 21: Passport Progressive Dinner, Bad Dog's on Chouteau,
benefit for St. Louis LGBT Center. Entertainment starts at 7, we start about
8:30

Wednesdays: December 2, January 6, Febraury 3 at Cabin Inn, City Museum,
15th and Washington, 9-11 PM

Saturdays: January 23, February 20 at Stone Spiral Coffee House, 2500
Sutton in Maplewood, 8-10 PM

thanks!
Jerry Rabushka
Ragged Blade, St. Louis, MO