[OutVoice] Robert Urban live - "An Evening with Jeff Buckley 2009" NYC 11/15/09

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Sun Nov 8 08:23:20 CST 2009

Hey gang - For this show I'll be performing my arrangement of composer Benjamin Britten's art song "Corpus Christi Carol" (which J. Buckley covered on the GRACE album).  I'll also be collaborating with several other guest artists during the concert.

An Evening With Jeff Buckley 2009
Sunday November 15, 2009 from 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Arlene's Grocery
95 Stanton Street NYC, New York
The 2nd Annual Jeff Buckley Tribute with various performances from bands and artist from all over the world playing Jeff's music in celebration of his life and birthday.
Peace, Love and Jeff Buckley~Ticket Info: $10 at the door
_______________________________________

Additional upcoming concert appearances:

11/22/2009 07:00 PM - 2009 Transgender Day of Remembrance
UCC Church of Centerport (near Huntington) Centerport, New York
Cost:N/A
 - performing several vocal works, including Jimmy Somerville’s aria "Coming", (featured in the film ORLANDO, based on Virginia Wolf's novel on gender).

12/03/2009 01:00 PM - St. Vincent Hospital WORLD AIDS DAY event
7th ave at 14th Street NYC, New York
 Description: Include guest speakers, refreshments. Invited guest artist Robert Urban performs songs for St. Vincent’s annual World AIDS day event - held for AIDS research, hospital staff & patients.

01/22/2010 08:00 PM - Laurie Beechman Theatre - under West Bank Cafe
407 w.42nd st. btwn 9th-10th
New York City, New York
Cost:$15
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND! "House of Joy" - ROGER MAPES - vocals; ROBERT URBAN - electric guitar, winds, keys; STEVE SULLIVAN - bass; ELIJAH BLACK - acoustic guitar; ROBIN DANIELS - percussion. - under The West Bank Cafe 407 w.42nd st. btwn 9th-10th http://www.beechmantheatre.com reservations are highly recommended-212.695.6909 $15 cover plus $15 food or drink minimum-full menu-great burgers and salads.