[OutVoice] warm wishes

Ronald Waite rwaite at twcny.rr.com
Fri Nov 6 06:20:32 CST 2009

November 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Cam Clarke
and
Happy Birthday to Pamela Smith (Amazon Radio WPKN)

More Birthdays at www.famousbirthdays.com

Other LGBT: Happy Birthday to Frank DeCaro (11/6/1962)

"The musical heroine of the millennium must discover her own inner voice and
seek out her own path in music... She must also answer the call of the lost
music of women across the ages. Out of the united inner voices of many women
will come the music of the millennium: the music that we need to find
balance and harmonious relationships in our society." ~ Pauline Oliveros

E-cards are sent through BlueMountain.com. At www.myspace.com/ranw you will
see pictures of the persons having a birthday this week, hear their music,
and/or see a video of them performing.