[OutVoice] HB Luv List - Nov. 09. Shows, Hiking Trip, Halloween Pics, New video footage of 'Bonfire Bandit' live in NYC

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 15:21:09 CST 2009

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp160.com/zvWbSr

Happy November...Fall Back Spring ahead !!!

Hello Friends,

Its Houston Bernard !!

Back from a few adventures. Below you will see some photos from the
Halloween party we went to, we had a fun show in NYC central park, and
also a trip hiking in the treacherous mountains of Maine and New
Hampshire.

Bonfire Bandit has quite a few parties/Shows coming up. Boston,
Worcester, Connecticut. check the site for dates.
www.myspace.com/BonfireBandit

VIDEO OF THE Poly PRIDE NYC SHOW (
http://www.youtube.com/BonfireBandit )

---

Bonfire Bandit ( http://www.myspace.com/BonfireBandit )is having a
show !!

Thur. Nov. 19th in Boston

@ Cask and Flagon  ( Olivers Nightclub )
62 Brookline Ave.
Boston, Ma 02215
www.casknflagon.com

SHOW @ 10pm
21+ only $9

BONFIRE BANDIT !!

Matteo "Italian Stallion", HB,  and Bobby Bass
---

   I have 2 videos for my solo thing almost done. Releasing the
singles is what Im working on. INvestors need apply.

---

Have a great one, I hope to see you out at my next party/Show !!

           Tenderly,

                  Houston Bernard

Hiking Trip

We did over 20 miles on foot with 50lb packs. There were some trails
like this. But, I would say less than half. The difficult slopes, I
was too busy to take pictures of...

We are looking at this peak from another peak. We had clibmed from
the other side of that up and down. It was so cold on that peak with
all of our gear on, we were rushing to take a quick picture then we
ran down the hill at close to top speed. Brrrrrr.

yeah I now, its gorgeous, so that is why I did the trip.

Thats my good friend Rich, he is a tri-Athlete. This was a birch
farm. These were nice trails. He has talked me into going on fun trips
like this over the years. He asked some other people to go, but I was
the only one who said yes, I didnt really know what I was in for, I
just knew it would be a challenge. And guess what, it was, we didnt
see one other soul on those trails in the 3 days we went out. Oh, the
weather wasnt very kind most of the time. BUt, as you can see it was
worth it.

Celestial.....sometimes we were actually above the clouds.

Looks like a Bear Cave, my friend was pushing me out of the way and
running when I was trying to take this picture...lol he said see those
rocks inside, Bears pull those agaianst themselves to protext from the
elements. Best not to wake them up if they are hibernating...lol

These look like fresh bear tracks, oh my !!!
Sorry if you are eating...

Did I mentioned it rained a lot. Yes it did. Too bad you cant see
this, its actuall a stream waterfalling into a long log dripping
further down the stream. Its nice. Trust me...lol

we camped right near here. It had a nice echo...Houston !! ( Houston
Houston Houston Houston Houst hou hou hou  h h)

Wicked Pretty right?  lol

---------------

Hope you had a great Halloween as well !!

I was a lion, as I am a Leo and my lover was a Lion Tamer....a shy
lion tamer..lol (thats why no pic)

Everyone brought a bottle of Grey good, in a barn with over 400
people, DJ'd by Tom Yaz, with video and catered food etc. Im enjoying
Boston my friends...But, I am missing NYC and LA, London and Berlin
and Roma and SF and vancouver...etc etc.

I was actually roaring all night, staying in character as a true
actor should..lol It also helped to get through the crowd sometimes,
as it was so packed when we got there, we couldnt even move. It was
one of the best parties and best times i have ever had.

Now if you have actually read this far, I thank you , and would thank
you even more if you read further...Take care, Ill see you soon,

xo
Houston

( http://www.myspace.com/BonfireBandit )

( http://www.myspace.com/BonfireBandit )

Get a free poster when you purchase your very own
Houston Bernard    Album ( http://www.HoustonBernard.com )

" See The World "- Album(Available on iTunes (
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=279559926
))

Join me at:

Twitter ( http://www.twitter.com/houstonbernard )