[OutVoice] Playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe on Qnation.fm 05-31-09

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Sun May 31 20:33:02 CDT 2009

Unashamed Faith Cafe with your host Arizzona can be heard on
http://qnation.fm Sundays 8-9pm EST.  Replay Saturday 12-1pm EST.

Check out: http://www.unashamedfaithcafe.blogspot.com (update again)

This weeks message comes from a Shawn Thomas song “Doxology.”
Doxology is a short hymn of praise to God. In 1674 Anglican Bishop
Thomas Ken wrote in his “Manual of Prayers” the hymn “Awake, my soul
and with the sun” which was to be used for morning and evening
service. The last stanza in this hymn has become todays doxology.

Shawn Thomas very brilliantly sings a doxology acappella at the beginning of
his song.
“Praise God from all blessing flow
Praise God all creatures here below
Praise God above ye, heavenly host
Praise God, Christ and Holy Ghost”

Doxology in Scripture - “I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all
my heart; I will glorify your name forever." Psalm
86:12(NIV)

This is the playlist for Unashamed Faith Cafe for Sunday 05-31-09

John Paul Sharp - This Little Light Of Mine
ARPpsa – The Ministry of Aaron’s Rainbow Project
Set Free - Dance On the Circumstance
All Angels – Songbird
Levi Kreis - Standing Tall
Roger Anthony Mapes - Somebody Save Me
Shawn Thomas - Doxology
Skott Freedman - Stay
Jeffrey Wilgus - The Answer in Me
Nick Granato - Who I Am
Robin Renee - For Today
ID/PSA - Unashamed Faith Cafe by Robert Urban
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You (2nd single “Worship & Desperation”)
Pastor Deanna Jaworski - Faith Unlocks The Door
Robert Urban - The Courtship Of Europa
Children Of The Day – Children Of The Day (Marsha Stevens)
Jenny Slater - Goodbye

To have your music played on my radio programme “Unashamed Faith
Cafe” please contact me at http://qnation.fm/contact_us/arizzona.php

Peace and Joy,
Arizzona