[OutVoice] Extra Show Added: "Paved Paradise" in New York

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Fri May 29 11:14:05 CDT 2009

Extra (7th) show already added!  Yay Team!  Hope to see you there.

Zecca

<https://www.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/645565>

TWEED TheaterWorks in Association with Robbi Kearns

- PRESENTS -

JOHN KELLY
in
Paved Paradise Redux: The Art of Joni Mitchell

at
Abrons Arts Center, 466 Grand Street, NY NY

Limited Engagement
June 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 27 at 8pm
Thursday & Sunday $20
Friday & Saturday $25

"Transformation through spiritual osmosis...Magnificent!"
The New York Times

 "No less a critic than Joni Mitchell herself has been surprised by the
impact of Kelly's cabaret tribute. 'I was braced for a lampooning,' she
told The New York Times after seeing "Paved Paradise" in Manhattan in
1997. 'I didn't expect to be so touched. I cried in two places.'
Mitchell is now one of Kelly's biggest fans."
The Boston Globe

For tickets: Call 212-352-3101 or buy online
at https://www.ovationtix.com/trs/pr/645565