[OutVoice] California Supreme Court Uphold Prop 8

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Tue May 26 15:11:50 CDT 2009

I realize some will view this as off topic. However, we all must stand together on this. And this effects us all. So I welcome any and all legitimate discussion to assist in the gaining of Equality. However, any haters or spammers will be banned and formal complaints will be filed. If ever the term, "United we stand" meant something it is now. The time is here for strong decisive action.

What do we as a national community do now?

Peaceful and organized demonstrations - YES! Riots and violence - NO. We don't need to create any reason for our blood to be spilled. It seems what California understands is money. Hit them where it hurts. If you live in California only support those who support equality. Vacation out of state to somewhere that equality is the law. Do not spend money in any location that is not openly supportive of equality. If you live outside California help our family there by participating in a boycott of California products and services. Look at our own history.

The boycott of all products by the Florida Orange Juice Growers had a powerful effect. We got Anita Fired! We made some changes. But MOST of all it brought us together nationally. We need that now more than ever. Our reaction must be legal, strong, and consistent. Don't allow the haters to win by reckless actions. I know this hurts and angers. But two negatives do not make a positive.

The "activists" judges in California are now on the side of the bigots. Why? They want to keep their jobs = money. So lets hit them also where it hurts. Call for the impeachment of the six who voted to uphold Prop 8. These same people are the ones who created this and are responsible for this by voting against themselves. Where is the judicial wisdom? There is none and there is no judicial integrity in the California Supreme Court. They just verified that they will not uphold justice or the constitution. Only their own self-interest.

I realize that some will say a boycott hurts the community living in California. I ask can it get worse? They just stole your rights??? We must show a unified and strong response. That response must be also legal and effective. That can be best felt via money and votes!

If you participate in discussion threads online do not feed or answer the trolls and bigots. We only feed the fire when we do. Interact with your community on resolution and support. DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.

Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Watch for Equality-Net! Coming soon.

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at
www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !