[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for 5-25-09

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon May 25 21:17:25 CDT 2009

QNation FM & Pride Showcase can be heard at the
QNation.FM<http://qnation.fm/>website.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on QNation FM for Monday 5-25-09
8-10 PM EST

Amy Clarke - Fight Or Flight
Linq - Diversity Dance
Shawn Thomas - The Christ In You
Ray Boltz - Don't Tell Me Who To Love
Phil Putnam - More Than This
Corinne Curcio - Bad Luck
Julie Clark - Courage Of Our Convictions
Robin Renee - For Today
Terry Christopher - Braking The Cycle
Roger Kuhn - Ride On
Roger Anthony Mapes - Freedom
BJustB - My Boyfriends Always Had Girlriends
Nhojj - The Light -)
Robert Anton - Dancin' All Night
Yehonathan - Just Another Summer
Ari Gold featuring Mr. Man - Human
Tristan Mayfield - This Time Around
Brian Kent - Whatcha Doin' To Me (Twisted Dee Club Mix Radio Edit)
Tony Enos - Good Love (Grilled Ham & Cheese)
Storm Lee - I Came Here To Dance
Adam Lambert - A Change Is Gonna Come
Bob Mould - I'm Sorry Baby But You Can't Stand In My Light Anymore
Wedlock - Cuts Both Ways
The Treacles - Sparkle
Ariel Aparicio & The Hired Guns - Pretty In Pink
The Bongos & Moby - Bulrushes 2007
46bliss - 8 O'Clock Train (PKP Express Remix)
Donna Austin - Into The Void
If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out the Pride
Showcase <http://prideshowcase.com/> website.

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me.

You can also listen to my library at Last
FM<http://www.last.fm/listen/user/megaclectic/personal>

Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !

Pride Showcase <http://www.prideshowcase.com/>
Or
MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/people/Bill_Northrup/533812391>